Working together to achieve our best
- Our vision, values and aims are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which values all individuals, fosters a passion for learning and prepares all of our pupils for the future.
- Our Christian ethos is reflected in the life of the whole school.
- Central to the heart of our school are the six values of: forgiveness, friendship, resilience, wisdom / achievement, thankfulness and hope.
- We are proud to belong to our school and community.
- We are committed to high standards in all areas.
- We nurture a culture of positivity and challenge and give opportunity and support in an environment where children can learn without limits and realise their full potential.
- We build lasting, positive and happy memories for our children and develop quality relationships with them.
- We will maintain a secure, caring and supportive environment.
- We promote enjoyment of learning and value everyone.
- We see the school as part of a wider community.
- We believe in positive attitudes, self-belief, mutual respect and personal responsibility.
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and achieve in a secure and caring environment.
- To promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social, British values and cultural development and prepare all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
- To encourage lively and enquiring minds with the ability to question and reason.
- To develop an understanding of the world and an understanding of other cultures, religions and ways of life.
- To have high expectations of the children so they will become resourceful and independent with a positive attitude towards all aspects of school.
- To allow all members of the school community, including pupils, parents/carers, staff and governors to feel valued and respected.
- To help pupils to be responsible and caring citizens capable of contributing to the wider community and promote sustainability and support children in becoming responsible global citizens.